Two and half years ago I married the most wonderful husband Kendrick Hanny in the Salt Lake City Temple on Jan. 7. A month later Kendrick and I moved to Monterrey, Mexico for a year and half. Where we became very involved with church, Kendrick was the Young Men's President and I was called to be the Young Women's President. Kendrick was going to a Masters Business school called EGADE for his first masters degree.
It was a very difficult but rewarding experience with learning the language, paying attention to all of his classes in spanish except for two, learning how to keep ourselves alive with the driving and traffic, becoming a family with the ward, becoming very close friends with my young women, learning how to kill the crochroaches, and learning to live and love the culture of Monterrey, Mexico.

Kendrick graduated in May with his Post MBA and we both couldn't have been more thrilled. Now when that all happened at the same time we found out that Kendrick got offered two job opportunities. We took the job with Daymon World Wide which took us to where we are now Delray Beach, Florida. We don't know how long we will be here but we are enjoying everyday in this beautiful state. We live ten minutes away from the beach and live all around this wild life with so much green around us it is so beautiful. Kendrick is working really hard he started about a week ago and they are keeping him busy. I am so proud of him he has worked so hard to be where he is now today. Like I said at the beginning I married the most wonderful man ever. Well that is our shortened story for now but don't worry you will be hearing more from us.
9 comments:
Aw...we miss you guys!
We miss you too! I'm glad to see that you made a post and it looks great! :) Enjoy the beach and the waves for us.
So how's life in Florida? Drop us a line when you guys have a minute. We're adding you to our blog to keep tabs on you.
Meg and Taylor
Angie, this is Elisa Bodily. I saw your name on Kyle and Heather's blog and was so excited! It has been way too long. Congrats on becoming a new mommy! It's the best job ever. I have two and one on the way. I can't believe you guys are all over the map. Sounds exciting! If you ever want to see my blog email me and I'll send you an invite. We are private. ElisaASmith @ gmail. I hope your family is doing well and take care!
i found you angie! congrats on your little one on the way! I can't wait to see you tomorrow.
Angie! Oh my gosh is it really you!? It has been SSOO long! I cant believe youre having a baby! Congratulations!
Angie I am so happy & excited for you! Congrats on finishing school too--I'm sure Kendrick's so happy to be done. It's so good to hear from you guys!
Angie! Hey girl. I haven't seen you forever. It sounds like things are going awesome for you. Congrats on the baby! Keep in touch. Love ya.
Hey Angie! It's Alissa. I found your blog through Sunni's. It looks like you're doing great. Congrats on the baby. You're going to be an awesome mom! Hope to hear from you soon :)
Post a Comment