You look gorgeous!! How are you feeling? We have been wondering about you two. How is Florida treating you? I can't believe you are 6 months already, it seems like we were just at your place and saw the postcard. Crazy.
I about fainted when I saw a new post!!! Good job. It was good to see you while in Utah and be able to see how everything is going. Did you decide on where you are moving? Jeremy
You are so adorable!! and it's a boy!!! YAY!! I was so happy to get the e-mail about your blog, i've been wanting to hear about how things are in FL. i am so excited for November to come so i can see Mr. Baby Hanny. I love you guys so much!!
5 comments:
Ang,
You look gorgeous!! How are you feeling? We have been wondering about you two. How is Florida treating you? I can't believe you are 6 months already, it seems like we were just at your place and saw the postcard. Crazy.
You honestly look amazing!
I about fainted when I saw a new post!!! Good job. It was good to see you while in Utah and be able to see how everything is going. Did you decide on where you are moving?
Jeremy
You are so adorable!! and it's a boy!!! YAY!! I was so happy to get the e-mail about your blog, i've been wanting to hear about how things are in FL. i am so excited for November to come so i can see Mr. Baby Hanny. I love you guys so much!!
YOu look so pretty!! I just want you to know that you have the most beautiful hair I've ever seen!!!!!
Hey little pregnant tan girl. You're looking great! I love the pictures of your cute little belly!
Post a Comment