Saturday, August 2, 2008

HAPPY 23rd BIRTHDAY ANGIE (Aug. 1st)

Kendrick spoiled me this year again.  I got woken up by Kendrick singing Happy Birthday and breakfast in bed.  He gave me my birthday present there it was a beautiful diamond eternity necklace.  It is gorgeous.  

After Kendrick got home from work he took me to a place called Bru's a sports grill where a lot of our friends and coworkers were there.  They surprised me with a huge cake and sang happy birthday to me I was so embarrassed.  
After we ate and hung out at Bru's Kendrick and our friends Ben and Huong surprised me at their house with some more friends.  We played some games and had Root-beer floats. It was so much fun.  I want to thank everyone that was involved in making my birthday so special.  And to all of those who were so sneaky watch your back! j/k  



7 comments:

Meg said...

Happy belated birthday! We hope that you're getting settled and enjoying life in Florida.

Meg and Taylor

Tyler and Erika Hanks said...

I was just thinking about you guys...SO glad you started a blog so we can stay in touch! Hope you are liking Florida! You will have to post some pics of where you live and how you are adjusting to the humidity! How fun.

Webster Family said...

Happy Belated Birthday and it IS a BOY! Everyone is having a boy! How fantastic! How are you guys doing?! How's FL? Your new ward? the jOB? Hope all is well!

Tiffany said...

I missed your birthday!? How could I have done that? Happy birthday Angie! How does it feel to be so old? I just can't imagine being that old. :) It sounds like Kendrick treated you like a princess as usual and you had a great day. Happy birthday from the 3 of us!

The Framptons said...

Sounds like you had a good birthday party and a lot of fun. Happy bday!

Unknown said...

Angie! Hope that your birthday was so much fun! It was so good to see you the other day. You look great prego! How are you feeling?

Jen Petty said...

Man, I've been missing out by not reading your blog. I had to go back a while! It looks like you guys are doing so well! Happy b-day! That necklace is great! Way to score points Kendrick!