Ang, you look amazing!! I can not wait to see pictures of your little guy. The nursery looks really good. I am sorry I could't make it to your shower, I am still bummed about that, I miss you guys... I will try and wait patiently for picture of your baby boy!!
This last part will go by so fast or at least it did for me. Just try to remeber how everything feels cause a bunch of crazy and amazing other feelings are about to come. You look so good, and I hope you're getting a lot of sleep.
I can't believe you are due so soon! Looks like things are going well for you... Sorry I haven't kept up with what you guys are doing. Moving makes things kind of hectic!
HEY! i love the bedding!! We almost got that one! Kimmy is soooo old!!!! That is crazy!! Well I bet you are getting super anxious!! Hope he comes soon... for your sake! Those last few weeks are awful!
Hey ango! Girl i can't believe your days away from having the baby! That is so exciting. please let me know when you have him. Your prego belly is so dang cute! i miss you so much and hope you guys are enjoying Rochester. Hey you never know, we might go to medical school there and we will be neighbors..that would be so fun. Hope your doing good! Love ya
10 comments:
You look fabulous Angie!! I'm so excited for you!! You will love being a mom!
Ang, you look amazing!! I can not wait to see pictures of your little guy. The nursery looks really good. I am sorry I could't make it to your shower, I am still bummed about that, I miss you guys... I will try and wait patiently for picture of your baby boy!!
Angie, you look fantastic! Your hair is so pretty in this picture! How are you feeling? I'm so excited for you guys!!
This last part will go by so fast or at least it did for me. Just try to remeber how everything feels cause a bunch of crazy and amazing other feelings are about to come.
You look so good, and I hope you're getting a lot of sleep.
I can't believe you are due so soon! Looks like things are going well for you... Sorry I haven't kept up with what you guys are doing. Moving makes things kind of hectic!
HEY! i love the bedding!! We almost got that one! Kimmy is soooo old!!!! That is crazy!! Well I bet you are getting super anxious!! Hope he comes soon... for your sake! Those last few weeks are awful!
You are so cute! Look at that adorable belly and your long hair! (My goodness it grows fast!) And yes, I love the bedding. So cute.
You look so cute pregnant...no fair. Good luck with everything! Taylor was born in NY. NY babies are the cutest ;-).
Hey ango! Girl i can't believe your days away from having the baby! That is so exciting. please let me know when you have him. Your prego belly is so dang cute! i miss you so much and hope you guys are enjoying Rochester. Hey you never know, we might go to medical school there and we will be neighbors..that would be so fun. Hope your doing good! Love ya
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
شركة شحن من الرياض الى الامارات
شركة نقل اثاث من الرياض الى الامارات
شركة تركيب طارد وشبك الحمام
شركة تركيب شبك حمام بالرياض
فنى نجار بالرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالدمام
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالرياض
شركة تنظيف بالرياض
Post a Comment