Kendrick and I are really excited for this baby to come. Everything is set up and ready to go. Our bags are packed, we know the route to the hospital, taken all the classes, and we have no idea what to expect. We hope that this baby will come this week!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Good luck!! We can not wait to see pictures of your new little addition. Ang I am guessing you are ready for hime to come but honestly you look good 39 weeks pregnant!!
I'm thinking about you! Good luck!
I felt AWESOME on my due date. I was so mad. I wanted that baby here and now. He came 2 days later...but I'm glad I had good energy two days before he was born because we got groceries and cleaned. Babies come when their ready. Good luck with everything. Taylor was born in New York ;-).
Hey, we're praying for you and hope that baby comes out this week. We are so excited for your lives to change the moment you hold your sweet little boy. Kendrick better keep us all posted and let us know when it happens :)
I am SO excited for you two! Angie, you look great! You will be the best mom :) I am so excited for a little nephew. We actually bought him a little something from the FBI gift shop at Lauren's graduation! So excited to meet this little man. Good luck!
Good luck, Angie!! You still look great, by the way!
There's NO way to prepare for the whole experience! It's definatly a matter of faith to go to the hospital....and come home with a baby. It feels like a magic trick! A very messy, painful, and emotional magic trick that is!!! Once you go through it it's like being in a secret club that no one talks about!! I kept thinking..."I can't believe this is what people go through to have babies! why doesn't anyone tell you about this!?" Probably becaus its unbelievable. It's an amazing change, I can't wait to see you guys as parents, you are just going to be so wonderful. Good luck with everything, and try to make it a party day, my doctor always told me that. It's the baby's birthday party and you're the hosts...so have fun and be sure there's some fun memories along with the scary, unknown, and less-fun ones!! You'll do great!!!
Get that baby here!! Miss ya
I hope so too!! I can't wait to see pictures of the little guy! Good luck with everything, and I can't wait to hear about it all when it's over!
oh Angie I'm so sorry... I know how miserable those last few weeks are. I hope your baby comes soon!
We're so excited to see your baby! We're thinking about you!
Hey, I was shocked when I clicked on your blog and I saw you have 0 days to go. Are you at your due date?
HOW EXCITING! Good luck with the labor. Get the epidural! :)
How do you like New York?
Post a Comment