Kyden is the cutest little guy I have ever seen, his eyes and hair! I love the pictures, you guys look so good and so happy! We miss seeing you guys. I hope life is treating you well!
I love the pics! You have such a cute family! Kyden is getting so big..he is a stud. We miss you guys so much. We were thinking about you guys today..its starting to get cold in Virginia and we were complaining, but then realized you guys prob have it way worse! Angie you look like a hottie! Your hair is so cute short. Take care Love ya!
10 comments:
You guys look so great! I love the short hair!! -Wendy Webster
You guys look great! Your baby is growning up so big. I love your hair it looks so cute.-Jenn
these are the cutest pictures! your little guy is adorable! i love his curly hair!!
Cute pictures. Sorry I never called you back. I totally forgot. I will call you this weekend. Love your hair
oh these pictures are so cute!!! You are just so beautiful!
We miss you guys! Kyden and Kendrick are getting so big :)
Kyden is the cutest little guy I have ever seen, his eyes and hair! I love the pictures, you guys look so good and so happy! We miss seeing you guys. I hope life is treating you well!
**Ang, could I get your email or your address?**
Love your short hair angie! Those pictures are adorable!
I love the pics! You have such a cute family! Kyden is getting so big..he is a stud. We miss you guys so much. We were thinking about you guys today..its starting to get cold in Virginia and we were complaining, but then realized you guys prob have it way worse! Angie you look like a hottie! Your hair is so cute short. Take care Love ya!
Your pics look so great and you are so beautiful! Congrats on your new house-I'm very jealous.
Post a Comment