Sunday, October 4, 2009

Our 1st Home

Angie and I had the opportunity to build our first home together. It has been an exciting and frustrating process, but the house is finally done. We are so excited to move in! We are moving in this week, and would appreciate any help we can get. Please call for details.

12 comments:

Sarah said...

Very, very, VERY exciting!!! Congratulations and good luck moving in!

Heather Jewell said...

First, the family pictures are gorgeous! I love how they came out.
Congratulations on the new house. It is beautiful. Let us know what we can do to help.

Heather and Kyle said...

Nice, I didnt know you were building. Congrats. I will be calling you. Yes,I am a slacker

Lyndsey said...

What!? Your house is done? Wasn't I just talking to you when you were barely starting to build. Time flies, I'm sure it has been a long process for you guys. I am so happy for you. Good Luck moving, I wish we could be there to help.

Lyndsey

Jamie said...

Congratulations you guys! Can't wait to see pix after you move in. Your family pictures are so fun!!!

J Cromar said...

Beautiful! i can't wait to see the inside!

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh I love it!! So jealous!

The Fishers said...

Congrats on the house, it looks great!

Tiffany said...

Congrats!!!!! I'm way excited for you guys and wish we could help you get everything in order. Your home is beautiful and it looks like you have a nice big yard for Kyden to run around in!! That's awesome! I'm so excited for you guys. No more living in a one bedroom apartment. :)

Brandon & Andrea Smith said...

So cute. Love you house. So where are you living now?

Carolyn~ said...

Super Cute! Congrats, we are so happy for you two!

Meg said...

Congrats! We are so excited for you! I love the house and can not wait to see pictures of you all moved in. We miss you guys like crazy but are so happy for you!!