He has such a cute laugh!
Oh he is so precious! I LOVED this. :)
He is so adorable!!! What a fun little family :)
Hey Kendrick, how are you. I found your page off Jamie Bakers. Your son is adorable and it looks like you are doing great. I love this blog thing so you can see what everyone is up to after high school. Where do you live now?Amy Thompson/Brizzee
hey Angie-- I need your email address to ivite you to my blog:) Laura
Post a Comment
5 comments:
He has such a cute laugh!
Oh he is so precious! I LOVED this. :)
He is so adorable!!! What a fun little family :)
Hey Kendrick, how are you. I found your page off Jamie Bakers. Your son is adorable and it looks like you are doing great. I love this blog thing so you can see what everyone is up to after high school. Where do you live now?
Amy Thompson/Brizzee
hey Angie-- I need your email address to ivite you to my blog:)
Laura
Post a Comment