Your home looks really nice! And I really like the balcony. Too cute!Cody was wondering how well the locks on the bathroom door work. You can't really tell from the video. :)
It's so cute! Incredibly cute decorating Ang. :) and I love the baby's room.
Hey guys. Like the house. You have it so cute. Good luck with the labor some time this week. Love Ya.
I love your place, just watching the video you can tell that it has the feeling of a home. Great job.
Nice video! Your house looks great and I'm way impressed that it's all put together already! Cute baby room. :)
I love your house it is so cute! That was the best tour ever. I'm so glad you put it on the blog so i can see where you live. You are a good decorator. if i move out there, you need to help me!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Your home looks really nice! And I really like the balcony. Too cute!
Cody was wondering how well the locks on the bathroom door work. You can't really tell from the video. :)
It's so cute! Incredibly cute decorating Ang. :) and I love the baby's room.
Hey guys. Like the house. You have it so cute. Good luck with the labor some time this week. Love Ya.
I love your place, just watching the video you can tell that it has the feeling of a home. Great job.
Nice video! Your house looks great and I'm way impressed that it's all put together already! Cute baby room. :)
I love your house it is so cute! That was the best tour ever. I'm so glad you put it on the blog so i can see where you live. You are a good decorator. if i move out there, you need to help me!
Post a Comment