Angie and I were giving Kyden a bath tonight, and she took a really cute picture of him. We are suprized at how fast he is growing up. He looks so big after just being 10 days old.
He is so stinkin cute! What a little chunker..chunky babies are the best. i hope I have chunky ones. I wish i could come over and kiss his cute little cheeks. Congrats on your new little guy! Ango it was so good talkin to ya today. Glad to here everything is going good. Take care. Love ya
Hi Angie! Kyden is very handsome! Congratulations. Debbie gave me your blog address. Hope everything is going well. Joyce was wanting an updated address for you, if you can email it to me that would be great!
11 comments:
He is such a cutie! Congrats you guys! He is very handsome, Hope that all is well! Love ya Ang
Oh, he's adorable! And he's already doing a GQ shot for the picture. What a good looking boy.
A.Dor.Able!!
Super, super, super cute!!
Wow, he looks bigger than our Carson! Love bath time.
congrats Angie---so exciting! what a big and handsome boy!!! remember to rest up and sleep all you can!!! Love you!
Hi Angie!
I found your blog through Amberly (hope that's ok), he is so beautiful! Congratulations, let me know if you need anything.
Congrats again! We couldn't be more thrilled for both of you.
Love,
Meg and Taylor
I am so excited to actually hold him for myself! he's so big!!! and handsome of course. love you guys.
He is so stinkin cute! What a little chunker..chunky babies are the best. i hope I have chunky ones. I wish i could come over and kiss his cute little cheeks. Congrats on your new little guy! Ango it was so good talkin to ya today. Glad to here everything is going good. Take care. Love ya
He congrats guys! He's sure cute! I hope all is going well with adjusting to having a little one around.
Ashlee (Lunt) Kempton
Hi Angie! Kyden is very handsome! Congratulations. Debbie gave me your blog address. Hope everything is going well. Joyce was wanting an updated address for you, if you can email it to me that would be great!
erikam@arrowheadwomenscenter.com
Post a Comment