Kyden had his first photo shoot for his new born pictures. He did really good for three weeks old. He was much happier after he pooped on Kendrick. Thank you Shelly for the wonderful pictures. They turned out great. He is sooooooooo handsome!!!!!
Oh Angie I havent talked to you in a few yrs. congrats on your beautiful baby boy!! I love the blog and seeing how every ones doing. You look so good I love the pic's what a sweet family. Its good to see how you are doing.Luv Ya!
8 comments:
Congratulations Kendrick & Angie!
He's adorable!
~Jamie Baker- Bangerter
He's a sweet little guy! I love the photos Shelly takes. They turned out beautifully!
You three make a beautiful family.
Congrats!
Oh Angie I havent talked to you in a few yrs. congrats on your beautiful baby boy!! I love the blog and seeing how every ones doing. You look so good I love the pic's what a sweet family. Its good to see how you are doing.Luv Ya!
You are beautiful Angie!!!
Beautiful pictures! He is so handsome! I'm glad we finally get to see more pictures! Keep 'em coming! I hope you guys are doing well!
Angie Kyden is such a beautiful baby! I'm so happy for you and CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS!
He is so cute...Kyden, I mean. So fun!
Post a Comment