Kyden loves playing on his play mat. He has learned out to reach out and grab onto the animals. It is helping with his coordination. He gets really excited too.
Oh i am so glad you found my page!! Your lil man is sooo cute!!! I am loving being a mommy! It's tough at times but so rewarding! Congrats to you too!! They are not to far apart in age! Well if you are ever in utah lets get together with our lil guys! But now we can keep in touch with blogspot! Yay!!
Kyden is seriously the cutest Ang you did a great job baking him!
Hey I wanted to tell you I went to see Dr. Erickson last week and all he could talk about was how great you are and how he misses you! Thank you for telling me about him.
Tay starts in begining of July. How is life as a mom treating you?
hey!! How have you been?! I've missed you! Melissa gave me the address to your blog....so fun! Hope you guys are doing well! You've got SUCH a cute little guy. I'm SURE you're fantastic parents :-)
6 comments:
He is so cute! It's fun to see him get so excited and swing his arms and kick his legs.
Just super cute!
... and you sound cute too! :)
Oh, he's so cute! I love the play mat!
He is getting so big and smart! He is the cutest baby ever. I'm glad he is doing better.
Oh i am so glad you found my page!! Your lil man is sooo cute!!! I am loving being a mommy! It's tough at times but so rewarding! Congrats to you too!! They are not to far apart in age! Well if you are ever in utah lets get together with our lil guys! But now we can keep in touch with blogspot! Yay!!
Kyden is seriously the cutest Ang you did a great job baking him!
Hey I wanted to tell you I went to see Dr. Erickson last week and all he could talk about was how great you are and how he misses you! Thank you for telling me about him.
Tay starts in begining of July. How is life as a mom treating you?
hey!! How have you been?! I've missed you! Melissa gave me the address to your blog....so fun! Hope you guys are doing well! You've got SUCH a cute little guy. I'm SURE you're fantastic parents :-)
Post a Comment