Sunday, February 8, 2009

First 11 Weeks



Kyden is the greatest blessing in our lives. The first 11 weeks have gone so fast. We enjoy every minute that we spend with him. He is a very content and happy baby. He is a social person and enjoys meeting new people. His smiles and laughs warm our hearts.

9 comments:

Bobbi Leavitt said...

Ange! you look so good!! Little Kyden is a doll. He looks like his daddy. Miss you guys!

Tiffany said...

Oh my goodness, those pictures are the cutest and I agree with Bobbi, you look so good! I hope things are going well for you guys and you're staying warm!

CandraWynne said...

Angie I found your blog off of Stephanie and I am so glad I did!! Congrats on your beautiful baby boy I know how excited you were to have a baby! Hope all is well with you guys!!

LauraBro said...

angie--I seriously think that your baby boy is one of the cutest boys I've seen. he really is handsome!

Charity said...

Yay you posted some fun pictures :) I hope Kyden is feeling better. We need to get together SOON! luv ya

Julie said...

Hooray for more updates! I think about you a lot with your new baby. I am so glad everything is going well for your guys. You look amazing! And Kyden is such a cute little baby! I think he looks like a Bushnell though, but I also know your family a lot more.

Boyd and Dixie Frampton Family said...

Angie those pictures are adorable!!! We wish we had you in Utah so we could kiss and hug kyden!!!
- Grandma B and Aunt Kimmy

The Dickinson's said...

Hey Ango!! I miss you so much! I'm so sad I didn't get to see you when you were in town, but I'm glad that at least I got to give ya a waive and say hi too! Your little Kyden is such a cutie. i love all your pictures. You look great. I hope your doing good. i wan't to call you right now but i know it is too late. i will call ya this weekend. Love ya!

All about the Snow's said...

Kendrick, I love the John Deere kit that you gave you son. Way to keep your son on the straight and narrow!