Kyden was blessed on January 3rd in Utah while we were home to visit our family for the holidays. It was a special experience to share with our families. Thank you to everyone who came.
He is really a cute little boy, Angie! Not all newborns are, and I don't say that to everyone. ;) I want to hear how you're handling being a mom, particularly away from family!
3 comments:
He is really a cute little boy, Angie! Not all newborns are, and I don't say that to everyone. ;) I want to hear how you're handling being a mom, particularly away from family!
What a cute boy! He's so handsome--how lucky he has a daddy to bless him. You look graet Angie! did you just have a baby?!
What great pictures!!! We miss him so much...keep the pictures coming. I love the one of him winking ;)
Post a Comment