Sunday, August 24, 2008

BABY SHOWER


Bobbi Leavitt is amazing at creating invitations!!  She did such a great job on designing it.  I love it!!  Hope you you all can come.

10 comments:

Meg said...

Hey you guys we are so excited for you and your new position NY sounds like a blast! I bet you are excited to put down some roots, I myself can't wait for the day!

Keep us posted on how things go with the move. Miss you guys!

**Side note Ang I got your message sorry we have been in transition from Denver to AZ, the lovely Indigo Creek. Apt # 1069.**

Unknown said...

hey Ang, Hope that florida is treating you good. When do you fly in to Ut? Hey I just found out My Grandma's 80th birthday party is Sat. @12:00! So I am not going to be able to make it. I am so sorry! But I was wondering if mabey we could meet up sometime this weekend while you were here and I could give you a gift? I hope that everything is going good and you are feeling good! I want to see you so let me know if thier is another time I can stop by!

Bobbi Leavitt said...

ANGIE! take my name off! I am not by any means creative.

Lauren & Carolyn Gilbert said...

I just received your invitation! So adaorable. I am excited to see you so soon! Love ya!

Sarah said...

It's crazy how time flies!! Cody and I are both super excited for you two to welcome a new member to your family. We miss you guys and wish you the best with the move to Rochester!

ps- Angie, you are such a good sport! Im impressed! :)

Lexi said...

hey angie! i cant believe youre having a baby! i would love to keep in touch with you! my blog is private so give me your email address so i can invite you!
leximarie19@yahoo.com
talk to you soon!

Sarah said...

Ang- Im a dork and lost the paper with your address. should I still send to UT? if so, I just need the zip code. Otherwise I need your NY address. Sorry.

Tiffany said...

Have you guys settled in yet? Are you ready to make a new post of your new place?? **hint hint**

The Framptons said...

I am so sad I missed your shower. Sorry. I really wanted to see you.

Lisa O said...

I love your blog Angie and Kendrick! I think it's awesome that you both post...Brock hasn't caught the "blog bug" quite yet. :)