Saturday, August 23, 2008

Moving Again

We just moved to Florida in June for work.  I am working for Daymon Worldwide creating private label brands for Office Depot. Daymon is a great company to work for.  Office Depot is going through some tough financial times and restructuring.  They have asked all third parties to leave.  We are being relocated to Rochester, NY.  I have accepted a position there at the Daymon account at Wegmans, one of the premier accounts of our company.  We are excited to finally be settling down, and very grateful to have a job.  Angie has been very supportive through all of this.  She has had such a positive attitude, and has been very patient.  We need to find a new Dr. for our little boy before he is born.  There are no palm trees in Rochester, but we are close to Palmyra, the Hill Cumorah pageant, Niagra Falls, and Toronto.  We hope to have many visitors.

2 comments:

Tyler and Erika Hanks said...

WOW! What troopers you guys are to move around! NY should be awesome!

Julie said...

Are you there yet? I know all about moving while pregnant, Angie! And moving with a newborn! If you need any advice let me know. I hope you find a doctor you like! I'm now trying to find one in California!

Good luck in your new job Kendrick!