The alligator show after the air boat ride was really cool. The guy was crazy he had a couple of missing fingers but was a gutsy guy. Kendrick was daring enough to hold a baby alligator I decided against it since I am carrying our little boy. Kendrick loved it he got to pet a huge alligator too.
The second weekend of August Kendrick and I went to the Everglades. The Everglades are about 45 minutes away from where we are at right now. We had a blast! We didn't see any alligators while we were on the air boat, but the baby boy sure liked the ride he got really startled when the air boat started going fast the first time it was really funny to experience.
1 comment:
You guys have been doing some fun stuff latley!! This looks like a blast! It's so cute to hear you talk about your little boy inside reaction! How fun. How is Kendrick liking his job?
Post a Comment